Relationships are built on trust. One of the most important elements of trust is respect for an individual’s privacy. Polygon Physical Therapy and its affiliated entities (collectively, “Polygon Physical Therapy,” “we” or “us”) value our relationship with you and take your personal privacy seriously.
We may collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device (“Personal Information”). We collect Personal Information when you use our Services, create an account with us, or submit Personal Information to us. The types of Personal Information that we may collect about you include:
- Information you provide to us. This includes identifiers such as your real name, address, birth date, email, phone number, or other similar information.
For example, when you use our Services, such as speaking with a Polygon Physical Therapyemployee over our online chat service, we may collect your name, location, email, platform, browser, entry page, language, IP address (the internet address of your computer), who referred you, and a record of the chat transcript.
- Additionally, when you sign up for an account with Polygon Physical Therapywe may collect your name, address, phone number, title, birth date, gender, together with other information such as occupation, industry, and personal interests.From time-to-time, we may also invite you to participate in surveys or promotional activities, such as running events. When you participate in these sorts of activities, we request certain Personal Information such as name, email address, phone number, where you work, and what Services you are interested in receiving. Depending on the nature of the activity, we use this information to follow-up with the participants, or, if applicable, to notify winners and award prizes.
- For certain employees, clinicians, consumers and referral sources of Polygon PT Medical, we may collect your name, gender, marital status, birth date, partner name, practice location, title, email, phone number, fax number, address, occupation, specialty, NPI, hospital affiliation, your education and work history, credentials, and behavioral information that we infer about you. This helps us track our various interactions, such as where are you located and did you make an appointment.
- Communications from you. When you use our Services (for example on our website), complete electronic forms, or contact us, by online chat, email, phone, or text, we may automatically collect and store certain information about you and the activity you engaged in, for example: your name, address, the nature of your communication, the purpose of the interaction, and the action we took in response to your inquiry or request.
- Information related to your use of the Services. We may automatically collect information about your use of the Services, including information sent by your mobile device. For example, we may collect device information, such as your hardware model, IP address, unique device identifiers, and other information such as your browser type, operating system, and your website or mobile app usage.
- Information from your mobile device. We may collect certain information that your mobile devices send when you use our Services, such as a unique identifier, user settings and the operating system of your device, as well as information about your use of our services on your mobile device.
- Information from our affiliates and partners. We may also receive your Personal Information from other Polygon Physical Therapyaffiliates and subsidiaries, our business partners, service providers and other third parties in connection with one or more business purposes, including making our Services available to you.
We may also obtain Personal Information from the following categories of sources:
- Tracking and/or Analytics Services. To gauge the effectiveness of this website, we may collect information about our website users using tracking and/or analytics services. This information may include, among other things, your: gender, age group, interests, language, location, IP address, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), domain names, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use these tools to generate various reports on the traffic coming to our web properties to study user behavior, ways to improve our websites, our conversion metrics, and the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns. We do not link this automatically collected data to other Personal Information we may have about you.
We will only use or disclose the Personal Information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide you with our Services. We may use your Personal Information to fulfill or meet the reason you provided us with the Personal Information. For example, we may use general location information to improve and personalize our Services to you, such as using your Personal Information to respond to an inquiry from you or providing location-relevant information and Services to you.
- For our operations and administrative purposes. We may use your Personal Information for the purposes of furthering Polygon PT’s business, including creating, operating, delivering, maintaining, and improving our content, products, and Services. We may monitor how our users use our Services including, without limitation, time spent using our Services, pages visited, and content viewed. We may also use it to help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business or for testing, research, and analysis, including to develop and improve our Services.
- For marketing communication purposes. We may use your Personal Information to send you updates regarding existing products and services, information about new products and services, upcoming events, surveys, and other announcements or inquiries. Users who do not wish to receive such communications via email can choose to opt-out. All our email marketing communications will contain an “unsubscribe” function.
- To comply with a legal or regulatory requirement or to protect ourselves. Our Services are subject to certain laws and regulations which may require us to process your Personal Information. For example, we may process your Personal Information to comply with employment laws or as necessary to manage risk as required under applicable law.
We may disclose your Personal Information to a third party in the following situations:
- With our affiliates, business partners, and service providers. We may share Personal Information with other Polygon PT affiliates and subsidiaries, our business partners, service providers and other third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose to enable them to perform functions on our behalf, such as email and marketing outreach services. These third parties are only permitted to share, store and/or use Personal Information for contracted business purposes.
- In the Event of Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfers. We may disclose your Personal Information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about you is among the assets transferred.
- To comply with a legal or regulatory requirement or to protect ourselves. We may also share your Personal Information when we believe that such action is necessary to:
Fulfill an enforceable government request;
Conform with the requirements of the law or legal process;
Protect or defend our legal rights or property, this website, or other users; or
Protect your health and safety or the health and safety of our users or the general public.
- Cyber Security Incidents.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any Personal Information.
Our Services may contain links to other sites that are owned or operated by third parties. We are not responsible for the content, privacy or security practices of any third parties. To protect your information, we encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those third parties.
Links to other websites that are owned or operated by third-parties may be available as part of our Services to provide you with useful information and services. You may also see our logo on external websites where we have partnered with third parties to offer you additional information and services. Links that take you off our websites are clearly labeled. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or actions of those who control other websites and encourage you to look for and review the privacy policies of any website you visit.
We retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to provide you with the Services, as required by law, or to ensure that we can perform legitimate business functions, such as accounting for tax obligations or audits for security purposes.
Right to Know. You have the right to know and see what Personal Information we have collected about you over the past 12 months, including:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the Personal Information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information.
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you.
- If we disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, a list of the disclosures made for a business purpose, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Right to Delete. You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and verify you and your request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your Personal Information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the Personal Information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete your transaction;
- Provide you with the Services;
- Perform a contract between us and you;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, and prosecute those responsible for such activities; • Fix our system in the case of a bug;
- Protect the free speech rights, including the free speech rights of you or other users, or exercise another right provided by law;
- Comply with the Sugar Land Houston Texas Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et seq.);
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interests that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws;
- Comply with a legal obligation; or
- Make other internal and lawful uses of the Personal Information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Other Rights. Sugar Land Houston Texas Civil Code § 1798.83 permits users of our Services that are Sugar Land Houston Texas residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to PrivacyOffice@PolygonPT.com or write us at: Privacy Office, 4714 Gettysburg Road, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055.
Exercising these Rights. To exercise any of the rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Calling us at 1-888-735-6332 Ext 4535
- Emailing us at PrivacyOffice@PolygonPT.com
- Visiting www.PolygonPT.com
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. In order to verify your identity, we will ask you for certain information. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you. Any new Personal Information collected for the purposes of verification will be deleted as soon as practical after processing your request, subject to legal retention requirements.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. However, we do consider requests made through your password-protected account sufficiently verified when the request relates to Personal Information associated with that specific account. We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
We are not obligated to respond to a “right to know” request from you more than twice within a 12-month period.
Response Time and Format. We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For “right to know” requests, we will select a format to provide your Personal Information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the Personal Information from one entity to another entity without hindrance, specifically through an encrypted email.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Non-Discrimination. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. For example, as a result of you exercising your CCPA rights, we will not:
- Deny you Services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for Services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of Services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for Services or a different level or quality of Services.
Do Not Track. We do not have the capability to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from various web browsers.
This Privacy Notice for Sugar Land Houston Texas Employees (the “Notice”) applies solely to all job applicants, employees, owners, directors, officers, and contractors (collectively referred to in this Notice as “employees”) who reside in the State of Sugar Land Houston Texas (“you”). We adopt this Notice to comply with the Sugar Land Houston Texas Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this Notice.
We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of the information we collect and to being transparent about the purposes for which we use your information. This Notice sets forth our policies and practices for handling the information we collect and use in the employment context.
- Categories of Personal Information We Collect
When a person applies to join our team or over the course of a person’s employment, we may collect the following categories of personal information. We collect and use this information only as permitted or required by, and in compliance with, law.
- Contact Information, including name, alias and other names, email address, telephone or mobile phone number, address, Social Security Number, driver’s license number or state ID card number, passport number, and other unique personal identifiers associated with you or other beneficiaries such as your spouse or child;
- Sign-In and Device Information, including username and password, account name or number, and other online or device identifiers, Internet or other electronic network activity information such as browsing and search history and information regarding interactions with websites and applications, our systems, and networks;
- Educational, Professional, and Employment-Related Information, including employment, employment and education history, professional licenses, marital or domestic partner status, date of birth, age, gender, classifications protected under state or federal Equal Employment Opportunity laws (such as race or national origin), medical condition or information, and health insurance information and policy number;
- Geolocation data, including badge access and telematics data
- Biometric information, including imagery of the iris, retina, fingerprint, face, hand, palm, vein patterns, or voice recordings and keystroke patterns or rhythms, gait patterns or rhythms, and other characteristics that can be used to establish identity; and
- Financial Information, including bank account, billing address, and information about your income and account balances.
2. Purposes for Which Personal Information Is Used
We process your personal information for the following business purposes:
- Determining your eligibility for a position with the company, including processing your application, assessing your fit with us or for a specific role, conducting interviews, carrying out background and reference checks in accordance with law, and keeping records related to our hiring process;
- Managing compensation, benefits, and employment-related expenses, including payroll processing, managing salaries and expenses, managing corporate credit cards and expense reimbursements, as well as administering equity, compensation, bonus, and insurance programs;
- Managing professional development, performance, and conduct, including responding to complaints of misconduct, managing conflicts of interest, conducting performance appraisals, supporting career development, and managing whistleblower programs;
- Protecting the company against illegal activity and other misconduct, including by detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity;
- Undertaking activities to verify and maintain the quality, safety, and performance of our products and services, including product and service testing, research, and development;
- Complying with our legal obligations, including those related to tax and anti-discrimination laws; and
- Other routine business purposes.
3. Contact Information & Updates
We may update this Notice from time to time, in which case the revised Notice will be posted to our intranet or provided to you in writing, by email, or mail. If you have any questions or comments about this Notice and the ways in which Company collects and uses your information as described above, please do not hesitate to contact us (832) 532-0144.
More Information/Contact Us
This website is maintained by:
Polygon PT Corporation
15591 Creekbend Dr #201 Sugar Land, TX 77478
Attn: Privacy Officer
1.888.735.6332 ext 4535